Products & Services
We support our customers with services including:
• A wide range leading technical vendor security solutions
• Software renewal and licensing services
• GRC consultancy services
• ICT hardware installations and configuration services
• Tailored security services including the orchestration of on-demand or continuous security testing programs
• Security Architecture and Enterprise Architecture reviews and consultations.
Reconciliation Action Plans
The Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) program provides a framework for organisations to support the national reconciliation movement.
A RAP is a strategic document that supports an organisation’s business plan. It includes practical actions that will drive an organisation’s contribution to reconciliation both internally and in the communities in which it operates.
The RAP Program contributes to advancing the five dimensions of reconciliation by supporting organisations to develop respectful relationships and create meaningful opportunities with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Each of the four RAP types (Reflect, Innovate, Stretch, Elevate) set out the minimum elements required from your organisation to build strong relationships, respect and opportunities within your organisation and community.
“You can discuss your Reconciliation Action Plan with Baidam Solutions to see where we can help you on your journey.
You can find out more about Reconciliation Action Plans here: https://www.reconciliation.org.au/reconciliation-action-plans/