The Queensland Department of Education has today signed an acknowledgement of mutual support with Baidam Solutions.
The strategic partnership represents a significant outcome for the Indigenous community, providing better, clearer and sustainable educational pathways in Queensland.
In announcing the partnership, Baidam Solutions CEO Phillip Jenkinson said: “This is another fantastic example of Queensland Government supporting a business that gives back and links social outcomes to commercial ones.”
Learn more about how Baidam Solutions is bridging the gap in education and employment for Indigenous and First Nations people.
- Baidam Solutions Signs Acknowledgement of Mutual Support with QLD Department Education
- Bridging the gap with technology
- Baidam Solutions and Wesley Mission QLD focus on Indigenous ICT skills
- Queensland’s Baidam Solutions establishes scholarship with UQ to foster First Nation cyber talent
- Baidam partner with UQ to create change for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students