The Queensland Department of Education has today signed an acknowledgement of mutual support with Baidam Solutions.
The strategic partnership represents a significant outcome for the Indigenous community, providing better, clearer and sustainable educational pathways in Queensland.
In announcing the partnership, Baidam Solutions CEO Phillip Jenkinson said: “This is another fantastic example of Queensland Government supporting a business that gives back and links social outcomes to commercial ones.”
Learn more about how Baidam Solutions is bridging the gap in education and employment for Indigenous and First Nations people.
- Baidam Awarded for Digital Security Supply Excellence
- Innovative Partnership with Linga Network Aligns Cultural Significance with Sustainable Tourism
- Baidam Solutions Aligns Vendor Capability to Essential Eight
- Baidam’s First Indigenous Scholarship Awarded
- Baidam Wins Deal to Provide Vectra AI’s Security Platform to Superloop